Tour in Amsterdam
A territory partly conquered from the sea, the Netherlands could not resemble any other nation. From their past as merchants and navigators, its inhabitants have been able to draw a unique alchemy between Protestant rigor and extraordinary open-mindedness.
The Netherlands have succeeded in this tour de force: bringing together the greatest liberalism in matters of morals and the greatest discipline in matters of society, going to extremes and knowing how to keep reason without being stuck up.
Beyond this reputation as a modernist and reforming country, the Netherlands remains to be rediscovered. For example, who can boast of having visited Maastricht, a charming city whose name is nevertheless known throughout Europe? If Amsterdam and its canals attract travelers massively, the rest of the country still has many surprises in store.
Day 1 - Amsterdam
Day 2 - Amsterdam
Day 3 - Amsterdam
- Accommodation 3 nights in a 3* hotel in Amsterdam (price/person in a double room based on a group of 40 people minimum)
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- 1 Tour Guide/Accompanist (excluding free time) + private guided tour of Amsterdam Center
- The bus for airport transfers and transport for visits
- 1 concerts, including hall rental and concert advertising
- Flight: quote on request
Nos tournées sont sur mesure, le programme peut être modifié sur demande.