Lourdes tour, France
The sprawling town of Lourdes has been one of the world’s most important pilgrimage sites since 1858, when 14-year-old Bernadette Soubirous (1844-1879) is said to have been visited 18 times by the Virgin Mary in a rocky grotto.
Now known as the Sanctuaries of Our Lady of Lourdes, the cave is considered one of the holiest sites in Christianity. Over six million people arrive at Lourdes each year in the hope of being healed by the holy waters.
Our tours are tailor-made and we will offer you the opportunity to participate in concerts with regional amateur bands.
Day 1 - Narbonne
Day 2 - Carcassonne & Lourdes
Day 3 - Lourdes
Day 4 - Lourdes
Day 5 - Departure
- Hotel accommodation 3 or 4 * (price / person in a double room based on a group of 30 people minimum)
- Meals mentioned in program
- Local guide and Guided group tour of Carcassonne and Lourdes
- Concert organization and communication
- Medical repatriation insurance for participants (to the international airport closest to the participant's home) Transport: quote on request
- Transport non included (quotation on request)
Our tours are tailor-made, the program can be modified on request.